My brain has been busy today. Busier than usual. I need to download:
- We just got through packing for our trip to Louisiana this week.
- I’m ready to see my parents.
- I’m ready to see my friend Jeff Turpin.
- I’m ready to not be thinking too much about work stuff.
- Kacey and I downloaded two audio books: “The Shack” by William Young and “Jesus Wants to Save Christians” by Rob Bell. We’ll listen while driving 12 hours there and back.
- We started baseball practices this evening.
- The economy is NOT helping my business at all.
- I just received my last 1099, so it’s time to do taxes again. Crap…
- I hate pissing people off, but seem to have a nack for it.
- I am overwhelmed with a new project I have committed myself to. I will share much more on it in the future.
- I hate driving.
- Why am I so stinkin’ negative all of a sudden?
- My desk looks like a bomb exploded on it.
- I am reading way too many books at the same time right now, but I can’t figure out which ones to put down, and I have two more on the way in the mail! What was I thinking!
- I am applying to go back to college this Fall. Am I crazy!
Kacey is telling me I need to get off the computer and come to bed. So, with that, I better get off.