If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing. Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance... love will last forever! – 1 Corinthians 13:1-8, NLT
- I love God, but I am still falling in love with Him
- I love loving God, but I don’t and can’t comprehend Him.
- I love God loving me, but I don’t always appreciate it or understand it.
- I love my family, although they can’t always tell it.
- I love God’s Word.
- I love CrossLife.
- I love my friends.
- I love people, although sometimes I don’t like to be around them.
- I love being loved.
- Real love is so much better than the idea of love, because real love makes a difference!
Then we will no longer be immature like children. We won’t be tossed and blown about by every wind of new teaching. We will not be influenced when people try to trick us with lies so clever they sound like the truth. Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church. – Ephesians 4:14-15, NLT