- If the millions of stagnant, pew-sitting Christians were released from the bondage of institutionalism, the world could be won to Jesus in a matter of years.
- If pastors would release and equip their “members” to start Bible studies in their own homes for their unchurched friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family, America would change nearly over night.
- If we would “let go” and “let God,” the Holy Spirit would change us, churches, and the world.
- If we trusted Jesus more than our buildings, budgets, programs, systems, traditions, lists, and “sacred” ideas, people would actually be able to know Him instead of just us.
- If only we would actually die daily, Jesus could live on earth.
- If only….
Filed under: Uncategorized |