Well, I guess since I don’t log on and spill my guts enough, my friends have booted me from their blog roles! 🙂 I saw it coming. For some reason, I just haven’t found the guts to get on here and let it fly in a while. That’s probably a good thing.
I do want to share some thoughts:
- Something is wrong with church as we know it.
- I am no better or worse than anyone else in the world; just forgiven by God’s grace.
- I don’t know what the heck I am doing 98.8% of the time. (The other 1.2% is just my arrogance at work.)
- I am “in” way over my head.
- Real ministry is NOT what I learned in seminary.
- Why is it so easy to totally miss the point?
- Why is prayer not always my first response?
- What are we doing that Jesus didn’t bother to do?
- What are we not doing that Jesus actually did?
- Why do the people that know the least say the most?
Filed under: Uncategorized |