• My Family Blog

  • Advertisements

I’ve Been Booted

Well, I guess since I don’t log on and spill my guts enough, my friends have booted me from their blog roles! 🙂 I saw it coming. For some reason, I just haven’t found the guts to get on here and let it fly in a while. That’s probably a good thing.

 I do want to share some thoughts:

  1. Something is wrong with church as we know it.
  2. I am no better or worse than anyone else in the world; just forgiven by God’s grace.
  3. I don’t know what the heck I am doing 98.8% of the time. (The other 1.2% is just my arrogance at work.)
  4. I am “in” way over my head.
  5. Real ministry is NOT what I learned in seminary.
  6. Why is it so easy to totally miss the point?
  7. Why is prayer not always my first response?
  8. What are we doing that Jesus didn’t bother to do?
  9. What are we not doing that Jesus actually did?
  10. Why do the people that know the least say the most?
  11. SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




One Response

  1. all 11 points echo exactly what i think and feel. 8 and 9 are probably my favorites. 4 is what I feel like all the time. I couldn’t imagine being in your shoes… all I can say is that you’re a better (or at least, more mature) man than me 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: